Q: Can any legal action be taken?

Posted on January 28, 2015 by Frank Bartlett

Q: From New London, CT.  There is not a police report and now I am experiencing pain.

Can any legal action be taken?

I did not think I was hurt at the time but now am experiencing pain and have gone to the ER to no avail. The accident occurred on school campus. The other party backed out of a parking space and hit my son’s vehicle which I was driving.

A: If you took down the other driver’s information, you may still be able to pursue a claim against them, even if there is no police report. Every situation is different, however, and you should speak with an attorney about your particular circumstances. Please feel free to call my office for a free consultation.

Leave a Comment